Welcome to our weekly roundup of bookish links that have caught our eye.
- Rowan Hisayo Buchanan's piece in Electric Literature, on translation, the relation between words and cultures, and our place in that.
- Unsurprisingly, there was a bidding war for Michelle and Barack Obama's book deals and the winning bid is enormous.
- The Georgia Straight's review of Aloha Wanderwell.
- Literary Hub's article by Karolina Ramqvist dissecting the drive to write and how that flourishes (or not) with the demands of family life.
- Trying to figure out where your happy place might be? How about a 68,000 square foot bookstore that buys 3000 used books a day.
BONUS: Book-themed teas because, really, why not?