Welcome to our weekly roundup of bookish links.
- For our burgeoning wordsmiths, a meditation on the word "on."
- Heather Igloliorte's interview with CBC The Sunday Edition's Michael Enright discussing SakKijâjuk and the role of Nunatsiavut arts and crafts.
- The Walrus' article on how we should be defining ourselves (avid book readers) versus how we currently are (the mundanity of our job titles).
- "You wouldn't swap your cat for a robot" — Literary Hub's interview with a new indie bookstore owner on the value of independent bookstores in honour of Authors for Indies Day.
- BONUS: THIS. You're welcome.